The land of never-ending rice paddies, triangular straw hats and 80 billion motorbikes. They are an internal part of Vietnam’s panoramas and the easiest and most available mean of transport, both passenger and cargo one. Let’s have some fun today and choose the least typical moto cast. Put on you visualization glasses and off we go!
So, one motorbike can carry:
– two adults, a big suitcase and a bicycle
– a driver and 70kg of goose down (that makes the moped grow to the size of a small fiat)
– two persons and 7 cages with 30 geese
– one human and 120 adult hens
– driver, daughter, two freshly butchered pigs
– a man and a dog. A mastiff, to be precise.
– two men and two fans
– four people and a suitcase
– a driver and 360 packs of chips
– a stack of grass and probably a driver hiding somewhere in it
– red cabbage and a triangular hat jutting out of it
– four king-sized mattresses and a person
– a driver and 40 dead ducks hanging heads down on bamboo sticks
– a man and seven cats
– one man and 60 gold fish in plastic bags
And you? What can you fit on a moped?
 The enumerated animals were alive, unless stated differently
Dystribution of bananas, level: Vietnam.